منتديات نوره الجهني وعنتر الوادعي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب sa ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات نوره الجهني وعنتر الوادعي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصوردخولالتسجيل

What is Waliyah ?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عاشق علي
{{مشرف القسم الاسلامي}}
{{مشرف القسم الاسلامي}}
عاشق علي

رسائل جديد الورد sms رسائل جديد الورد sms : يا من لكم أيقنت أن محبتي في غيركم ظلم لنفسي وفترى
العمل : طالب
عداد المشاركات : 21
تاريخ الميلاد : 19/10/1990
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/06/2010
العمر : 33

بطاقة الشخصية
لعب الأدوار:

What is Waliyah ? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: What is Waliyah ?   What is Waliyah ? Emptyالخميس يونيو 10, 2010 5:45 am

I've seen this term used by the Shia sects and the Sufi schools.
In 12r Shiaism Waliyah is God given status which is restricted to 12 Imams.
In Sufis there is major Waliyah which is a spiritual status with the 12 Imams then there are other level of Waliyah which is given to the Sufi Saints.

I've never asked a Zaydi Shia what Waliyah is ?
In the Nagh Al Balagah I see the term used by Imam Ali (as)
"The only factor that overcame, surprised, overwhelmed or intimidated me was the streaming of Muslims towards Abi Bakr giving him the bai'ah. I (literally) withheld my hands, I checked myself until I saw this wave of people contracting away or stepping away from Islam. I was apprehensive or sort of afraid that if I was not, to come to support Islam and it's folks or people that I will wind up seeing that there is a hole in Islam or an Islam that is destroyed. And now, I would wind up with a larger and more significant catastrophe or problem. If I were not to partake, now, in the established order- the khilafah of Abi Bakr, the khilafah of Umar and the khilafah of Uthman, and do my duty with these facts around, then this wilayah that, I qualify more for than the others, the damage in me concentrating on my wilayah by being apart from the rest of the Muslims will bring about more damage than anything else. This wilayah is just a matter of an enjoyable few days, if that, it will drift away just like a phantom in the desert disappears or just like a cloud in the sky moves on, so I took a position within the event of these times until this structure of falsehood was moved away. Now, there's no longer the immediate danger that was there during the time of this potential early civil war in Islam, the 1st manifestations of which was this hurub ar ridda- and this deen of Allah has now settled in a somewhat comfortable manner." (Nahj al Balagha)

as salamau alaykum.

As far as I know, according to the Zaydiyya, Wilaya refers to the general leadership of Imam Ali, alayhi salam, which was bestowed on him by the Prophet, sallahu alayhi wa alihi wa salam, in Ghadir. It does not carry a mystic significance as does the 12ers or sufis.

The term imama is used for those Fatimi imams after Amir al-Mumineen, alayhi salam.

Allah knows best!

Well, the answer you get will depend on who you ask.

The most extreme of the spectrum says that the first three caliphs knowingly disobeyed the command of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him and his progeny, and thereby are guilty of a major sin. If they did not repent from it before dying...well, you know the rest! What is Waliyah ? 15

The more lenient view says that the Prophet's command wasn't explicit and therefore subject to ineterpretation. Therefore, their assuming of the position of caliph was based on their understanding and ijtihad. This view posits that they are not guilty of sin but rewarded for the exercising of independent judgment. What is Waliyah ? 33

However, the middle view says that the first three heard the command of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him and his progeny, understood it, but decided that it was one of those matters that they could take in their own hands. This view posits that although, they violated the command of the Prophet, they did so without the apparent intention of hurting or destroying Islam. Therefore, their judgment is left to Allah. What is Waliyah ? 19

There are various other views in between those three but this is the basic spectrum of the opinions regarding the caliphate.

I remember a wise brother once advised me when I asked him how should one view the first three caliphs, that the important thing to the Zaydi is not what you say about the first three, but rather what you say about Imam Ali, may Allah bless him. I think this is the best policy!

And Allah knows best!

The most extreme of the spectrum says that the first three caliphs knowingly disobeyed the command of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him and his progeny, and thereby are guilty of a major sin. If they did not repent from it before dying...well, you know the rest! What is Waliyah ? 15

The more lenient view says that the Prophet's command wasn't explicit and therefore subject to ineterpretation. Therefore, their assuming of the position of caliph was based on their understanding and ijtihad. This view posits that they are not guilty of sin but rewarded for the exercising of independent judgment. What is Waliyah ? 33

However, the middle view says that the first three heard the command of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him and his progeny, understood it, but decided that it was one of those matters that they could take in their own hands. This view posits that although, they violated the command of the Prophet, they did so without the apparent intention of hurting or destroying Islam. Therefore, their judgment is left to Allah. What is Waliyah ? 19

There are various other views in between those three but this is the basic spectrum of the opinions regarding the caliphate.

I remember a wise brother once advised me when I asked him how should one view the first three caliphs, that the important thing to the Zaydi is not what you say about the first three, but rather what you say about Imam Ali, may Allah bless him. I think this is the best policy!

And Allah knows best!

And Allah knows best!

And Allah knows best!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

What is Waliyah ?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات نوره الجهني وعنتر الوادعي :: الاقسام الاجتماعيه_الاسره والحياه الزوجيه :: الترجمه واللغه الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: